About Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast Stunning beaches, beautiful water, natural beauty and all the excitement of Australia’s favourite tourist destination on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast
Just a short walk from the beach, Gold Coast Learning Centre is surrounded by the fun and friendly atmosphere of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, one of Australia’s premier tourist destinations.
Located just an hour’s drive from Brisbane or an hour’s flight from Sydney, the Gold Coast features a comfortable, sub-tropical climate, averaging more than 300 days of sunshine every year.
Famous for sun, surf and sand, the Gold Coast stretches along 50 km of spectacular coastline beside the clean, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Great beaches and much more on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast
- Pristine blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
- Golden sands and beautiful beaches along 50 km of spectacular coastline.
- Vast green stretch of picturesque hinterland, featuring breathtaking scenery.
- Experience the stunning beauty of natural wonders such as rainforests and waterfalls, located just a short drive from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Superb choice of dining, activities, nightlife and shopping.
- Theme parks, National Parks and world-class tourist destinations.
Related Pages & Resources