About Gold Coast Learning Centre Study English, TESOL, Business, Accounting, Management, Workplace Health and Safety, and Human Resources in Surfers Paradise
Established in 2010, Gold Coast Learning Centre (GCLC) in Surfers Paradise features excellent facilities, quality teaching programs and dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic staff.
Sun, Surf, Sand + Study: the perfect place to study
Located just a short walk from the beach, Gold Coast Learning Centre is surrounded by shops and eateries, cinemas, bustling nightlife and the relaxed lifestyle and fun, friendly atmosphere of the Gold Coast.
Excellent Facilities, just a short walk from the beach
Gold Coast Learning Centre features fully air-conditioned facilities, with well-equipped classrooms, computer lab, high-speed wifi internet, spacious student areas and much more.
Make your study effective and enjoyable with GCLC.
- Fully air-conditioned campus, just a short walk from the beach
- Computer Lab featuring 18 flat screen computers
- Free wifi internet access for students
- Wireless internet set-up service is available
- Shady and popular outdoor student courtyard and BBQ area
- Spacious and comfortable indoor student area and kitchen, with a range of magazines and newspapers to encourage practice
Quality teaching programs and dedicated staff
Gold Coast Learning Centre is dedicated to helping our students succeed in their studies and enjoy their spare time with the very best activities Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast have to offer.
Careful supervision from experienced, dedicated staff ensures you can progress as fast as you want.
Highly qualified and friendly, the experienced teachers and staff at Gold Coast Learning Centre are always willing to take the time to help students achieve success in their studies.
Many of our staff have experience teaching English in other countries and understand the concerns of international students.
Extra homework, worksheets and advice can easily be arranged for the hard-working student.
Student Support Services at GCLC
Gold Coast Learning Centre offers a wide range of Student Support Services to provide students with the resources they need to gain the most from their experience with us.
Our active, friendly and dedicated Student Support Services team are always available to help you as the official point of contact for both domestic and international students.
We provide high level support to help you succeed and are always available to help you with any issues that may arise during your stay with us.
Services available to help you succeed and enjoy your studies include:
- Course Enquiries, Enrolments and Study plans
- Payment plan assistance
- Organisation of Homestay placements
- Organisation of Airport transfers
- Apartments and Accommodation
- Counselling Services
- Tours of the college and city for new international students
- Resume assistance and Job search support
- Student Activities and Excursions
- Graduation Ceremonies
Your Student Contact Officer has access to up-to-date details on the full range of services available to students at Gold Coast Learning Centre.