Business Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) Study Business in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
The Advanced Diploma of Business at Gold Coast Learning Centre develops skills and knowledge essential for Supervisors, Team Leaders and middle management in business, office and administration environments.
Taught by experienced industry experts, this qualification extends your business and management knowledge with advanced practical skills, including:
- Evaluate strategies, manage marketing strategies and develop campaigns
- Manage finances and strategic planning of human resources
- Contribute to organisational objectives
- Manage organisational change and develop workplace policy and procedures
Benefits | Advanced Diploma of Business
- Study a nationally accredited business course, taught by experienced industry experts
- Boost your organisational leadership and take your employability to the next level
- This course is also available 100% online with e-learning for domestic students
- Credit transfer to University
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) CRICOS Course Code: 091235E | Nominal Hours: 430
The Advanced Diploma of Business at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
The Advanced Diploma of Business suits executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge they would like to further develop.
Graduates receive the nationally accredited Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 8 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for the Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) Unit Name Unit Code Elective Units Evaluate international marketing programs BSBMKG605 Manage the marketing process BSBMKG603 Develop an advertising campaign BSBADV602 Manage finances BSBFIM601 Manage human resources strategic planning BSBHRM602 Evaluate campaign effectiveness BSBAVD605 Lead and manage organisational change BSBINN601 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability BSBSUS501
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Study Skills Program
Skill Program Week / Time English Language Help Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursday,
Peer-Assisted Learning Sessions Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30pm
Writing Reports, Paraphrasing, and Referencing Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Excel Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Word Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Fridays, 11:00am - 3:30pm
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change study skills program dates at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Advanced Diploma of Business is 40 weeks full-time, including scheduled weeks of holidays/revision.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
Those who wish to undertake their studies on a part-time basis are encouraged to contact Gold Coast Learning Centre for individual training plans (Not applicable to students on a Student Visa).
Domestic students applying for direct entry to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses must have completed either:
- A minimum of Year 12 schooling, or equivalent; or
- Be a mature age student (20 years of age and above) with relevant work experience
Domestic students who do not meet these requirements are permitted to study a certificate level course prior to enrolment in the Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Advanced Diploma of Business, students may choose to enrol in a range of other Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualifications and/or University courses.
Possible job titles relevant to the Advanced Diploma of Business include:
- Executive Manager
- Managing Human Resources
- Senior Executive
Recognition of Prior Learning
Related Pages & Resources