Business Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) Study Business Administration in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
The Certificate III in Business Administration at Gold Coast Learning Centre provides core office administration skills to equip students with the essential business skills to secure an entry-level role in a range of industries.
The course develops office, computer and business skills and knowledge of the tasks and behaviour required in the professional administration of a business or office environment, including:
- Computer operation, writing routine business documents and record-keeping
- Professional customer service and effective business communication
- Monitoring and maintenance in an office environment
- Workplace health and safety
- Working effectively with cultural and individual diversity
- Planning a work schedule and identifying opportunities for improvement
Benefits | Certificate III in Business Administration
- Study a nationally accredited introductory business course, taught by industry experts
- Fast-track your career and improve your job prospects
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) CRICOS Course Code: 089756J | Nominal Hours: 400
The Certificate III in Business Administration at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
This qualification benefits individuals who have already completed the Certificate II in Business or individuals with some work experience who wish to pursue a career in administration.
Graduates receive the nationally accredited Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 13 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy BSBITU307 Contribute to health and safety of self and others BSBWHS201 Elective Units Organise workplace information BSBINM301 Create electronic presentations BSBITU312 Design and produce business documents BSBITU306 Process payroll BSBFIA302 Organise schedules BSBADM307 Write simple documents BSBWRT301 Design and produce digital text documents BSBITU313 Work effectively with diversity BSBDIV301 Contribute to workplace innovation BSBINN201 Deliver and monitor a service to customers BSBCUS301 Design and Produce spreadsheets BSBITU314
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Study Skills Program
Skill Program Week / Time English Language Help Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursday,
Peer-Assisted Learning Sessions Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30pm
Writing Reports, Paraphrasing, and Referencing Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Excel Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Word Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Fridays, 11:00am - 3:30pm
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change study skills program dates at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Certificate III in Business Administration is 52 weeks full-time, including scheduled weeks of holidays/revision.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
Those who wish to undertake their studies on a part-time basis are encouraged to contact Gold Coast Learning Centre for individual training plans (Not applicable to students on a Student Visa).
There are no prerequisite requirements for Domestic students.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Certificate III in Business Administration, students may choose to enrol in Certificate IV in Business or enjoy working in this field. Successful completion of this qualification also leads to course credit toward the Certificate IV in Business.
Possible job titles relevant to the Certificate III in Business Administration include:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator
Recognition of Prior Learning