Business Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) Study Business in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
The Certificate IV in Business at Gold Coast Learning Centre develops broad business knowledge and skills to meet a variety of career requirements, including administration and basic project management skills.
Taught by experienced industry experts, this nationally recognised qualification provides sound business knowledge and extends the skills you need to successfully contribute in business and corporate environments, including:
- Implementing Workplace Health and Safety policies, procedures and programs
- Financial reporting
- Desktop publishing and designing complex spreadsheets
- Strategies for customer service and effective communication
- Constructing dynamic presentations that people will remember
This course is ideal for people who need to apply solutions to a range of unpredictable problems, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and provide leadership and guidance to others.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge they would like to further develop.
Benefits | Certificate IV in Business
- Study a nationally accredited business course, taught by experienced industry experts
- Approved for Traineeship and Australian apprenticeship
- Get set for middle management
- Credit transfer to University
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) CRICOS Course Code: 089757G | Nominal Hours: 430
The Certificate IV in Business at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 10 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements BSBWHS401 Elective Units Develop teams and individuals BSBLED401 Undertake marketing activities BSBMKG414 Maintain and implement business technology BSBITS411 Write complex documents BSBWRT401 Make a presentation BSBCMM401 Promote innovation in a team environment BSBINN301 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies BSBCUS401 Address customer needs BSBCUS402 Organise meetings BSBADM405
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Certificate IV in Business is 26 weeks full-time, including 6 weeks of holidays/revision.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
This style of delivery is based on competency rather than attendance, which suits students who are busy working and enjoying their life outside the college.
There are no Prerequisite requirements for Domestic students.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Certificate IV in Business, students may choose to enrol in the Diploma of Business, other training packages or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Certificate IV in Business include:
- Accounts Clerk
- Customer Service Advisor
- E-Business Practitioner
- Legal Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Office Administration Assistant
- Student Services Officer
- Word Processing Operator
Recognition of Prior Learning
Related Pages & Resources