Management Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) Study Leadership and Management in Surfers Paradise
If you are accountable for key business objectives, either as an individual or leader of a team, then the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) at Gold Coast Learning Centre is the perfect qualification for you.
This government-accredited qualification is flexible, practical and effective, developing your leadership and management abilities by combining an advanced knowledge base with the skills you need to provide effective leadership.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management develops your ability to apply specialised knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts, including:
- Providing leadership and managing organisational change
- Managing and optimising customer engagement and marketing strategies
- Managing finances and development and implementation of a business plan
- Using initiative and good judgement to plan and implement strategy
- Managing the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Ensuring accountability for personal and team outcomes
- Using cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse, synthesise and transfer information
- Managing human resources strategy and employee relations
- Managing innovation and continuous improvement
Benefits | Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Study a nationally accredited management course, taught by experienced industry experts
- Learn strategic planning, business tactics and efficient resource management
- Fast-track into University with credit transfers
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- This qualification is available as an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management courses start on any Wednesday.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) CRICOS Course Code: 091236D | Nominal Hours: 430
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 12 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Manage finances BSBFIM601 Lead and manage organisational change BSBINN601 Provide leadership across the organisation BSBMGT605 Develop and implement a business plan BSBMGT617 Elective Units Optimise customer engagement operations BSBCUE601 Develop and maintain a customer engagement marketing strategy BSBCUE605 Plan and establish compliance management systems BSBCOM603 Manage human resources strategic planning BHRM602 Manage employee relations BSBHRM604 Manage innovation and continuous improvement BSBMGT608 Develop and implement strategic plans BSBMGT616 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability BSBSUS501
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is 52 weeks full-time, including 6 weeks of holidays/revision.
This qualification may also be fast tracked.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
This style of delivery is based on competency rather than attendance, which suits students who are busy working and enjoying their life outside the college.
Domestic students applying for direct entry to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses must have completed either:
- A minimum of Year 12 schooling, or equivalent; or
- Be a mature age student (20 years of age and above) with relevant work experience
Domestic students who do not meet these requirements are permitted to study a certificate level course prior to enrolment in the Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may choose to enrol in the Diploma of Business, the Diploma of Marketing, a range of other qualifications and University courses, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management include:
- Executive Manager
- Business Manager
- Senior Manager
- Human Resource (Strategy) Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management suits individuals who manage the work of others in any organisational setting. They will typically have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas, applying a broad range of managerial competencies in varied work contexts.
They may also be responsible for reviewing or improving management practices.
Additionally, they may combine an informed perspective of specific work requirements with their managerial approaches and/or provide technical advice, guidance and support to a team.
This qualification is also suited to individuals with limited vocational experience but who possess sound management skills and knowledge they would like to further develop.
Related Pages & Resources