Management Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) Study Leadership and Management in Surfers Paradise
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management develops leadership, guidance and support skills and is ideal for those who oversee primary production.
Taught by experienced industry experts, this nationally recognised qualification provides a broad knowledge base and develops interpersonal and technical skills including problem solving, communication and evaluation.
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management develops the skills you need to provide leadership and direction to others and successfully contribute in a wide variety of management contexts, including:
- Showing leadership and promoting innovation
- Communicating effectively in a team environment
- Implementing strategies for customer service
- Building client relationships and business networks
- Developing work priorities and implementing operational plan
- Implementing Workplace Health and Safety policies, procedures and programs
Benefits | Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Study a nationally accredited management course, taught by experienced industry experts
- Upgrade your leadership skills and strategies
- Credit transfer to University
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- This qualification is available as an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) CRICOS Course Code: 091233G | Nominal Hours: 430
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 12 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Communicate effectively in a team environment BSBLDR401 Lead effective workplace relationships BSBLDR402 Lead team effectiveness BSBLDR403 Implement operational plan BSBMGT402 Elective Units Promote innovation in a team environment BSBINN301 Address customer service standards BSBCUS402 Show leadership in the workplace BSBMGT401 Build client relationships and business networks BSBREL402 Develop and use emotional intelligence BSBLDR511 Implement customer service and standards BSBCUS403 Develop work priorities BSBWOR404 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements BSBWHS401
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Study Skills Program
Skill Program Week / Time English Language Help Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursday,
Peer-Assisted Learning Sessions Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30pm
Writing Reports, Paraphrasing, and Referencing Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Excel Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Word Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Fridays, 11:00am - 3:30pm
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change study skills program dates at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is 52 weeks full-time, including scheduled weeks of holidays/revision.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
Those who wish to undertake their studies on a part-time basis are encouraged to contact Gold Coast Learning Centre for individual training plans (Not applicable to students on a Student Visa).
There are no Prerequisite requirements for Domestic students.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, students may choose to enrol in the Diploma of Leadership and Management, the Diploma of Business, the Diploma of Marketing, other training packages or qualifications, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management include:
- Sales Team Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Supervisor in any industry
Recognition of Prior Learning
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is ideal for developing and emerging leaders and managers who need to apply solutions to a range of unpredictable problems, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and provide leadership and guidance to others.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical management skills and knowledge they would like to further develop.
Related Pages & Resources