Marketing Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB61315) Study Marketing and Communication on the Gold Coast
Expand your skills with the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication at Gold Coast Learning Centre and develop the advanced knowledge and high-level skills you need to take your marketing career to the next level.
Establish yourself in a dynamic, creative and ever-expanding industry with this high-level marketing and communication qualification and develop the skill and knowledge you need to succeed, including:
- Evaluating international marketing opportunities
- Managing market research and the marketing process
- Developing marketing objectives and campaigns
- Designing and developing an integrated marketing and communication plan
- Developing and implementing strategic plans and advertising campaigns
- Providing leadership and managing innovation and continuous improvement
- Managing budgets and finances and leading and managing organisational change
Benefits | Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Study an advanced nationally accredited marketing and communication course
- Qualified and experienced industry experts
- Master the latest industry software, platforms and programs
- Be confident collaborating with others and problem-solving
- Be job-ready, equipped with the right skills and attitude
- Expand your study in business or communication degrees with credit transfers to University
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB61315) CRICOS Course Code: 096724C | Nominal Hours: 430
The Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB61315).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 12 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB61315) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Develop an advertising campaign BSBADV602 Develop and implement strategic plans BSBMGT616 Develop a marketing plan BSBMKG609 Elective Units Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan BSBMKG523 Evaluate international marketing opportunities BSBMKG605 Provide leadership across the organisation BSBMGT605 Manage innovation and continuous improvement BSBMGT608 Manage the marketing process BSBMKG603 Manage market research BSBMKG607 Develop organisational marketing objectives BSBMKG608 Manage finances BSBFIM601 Lead and manage organisational change BSBINN601
Duration of the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication is 52 weeks full-time, including 6 weeks of holidays/revision.
This course may also be fast tracked.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
This style of delivery is based on competency rather than attendance, which suits students who are busy working and enjoying their life outside the college.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who have completed all core units in the Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415).
Prerequisite units for the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB61315) Unit Name Unit Code Required units from the Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415) Interpret market trends and development BSBMKG507 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan BSBMKG523 Undertake project work BSBPMG522
Students who do not meet these requirements are permitted to study the relevant certificate level course prior to enrolment in the Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
On successful completion of the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, students may choose to enrol in a range of other Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications and University courses, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication include:
- Account Director (Advertising)
- Global Account Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Strategist
- National, Regional or Global Marketing Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning
The Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication is ideal for individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing activities of an organisation.
Typically, they will analyse, design and implement plans and strategy using good judgement and wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing field and they are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of an organisation’s marketing.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical Marketing and Communication skills and knowledge they would like to develop.
Related Pages & Resources