Marketing Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415) Study Marketing and Communication in Surfers Paradise
Upgrade your skills with the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication at Gold Coast Learning Centre, offering practical, engaging training in all areas of the marketing industry, including international marketing and e-marketing.
This course develops the marketing and communications skills you need to succeed in the ever-expanding marketing industry, including:
- Leading teams to conduct effective marketing campaigns
- Communicating effectively in a team environment
- Analysing consumer behaviour and developing product knowledge
- Articulating, presenting and debating ideas
- Profiling the market and effectively promoting products and services
- Reviewing advertising options and optimising digital media impact
Benefits | Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Study a nationally accredited introductory marketing and communication course
- Taught by qualified and experienced industry experts
- Upgrade your marketing skills and strategies
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- This qualification is available as an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Please contact us to enquire about the next start date of this course.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
Details | Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415) CRICOS Course Code: 095751C | Nominal Hours: 430
The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication is a government-accredited and nationally recognised course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 12 subjects.
Units of Competency
Units of competency for Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415) Unit Name Unit Code Core Units Make a presentation BSBCMM401 Articulate, present and debate ideas BSBCRT401 Apply digital solutions to work processes BSBMGT407 Apply marketing communications across a convergent industry BSBMKG417 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry BSBMKG418 Elective Units Review advertising media options BSBADV408 Develop product knowledge BSBPRO401 Promote products and services BSBMKG413 Conduct markest research BSBMKG408 Profile the market BSBMKG401 Optimise digital media impact BSBMKG421 Present, secure and support sales solutions BSBSLS408
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change elective units at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Study Skills Program
Skill Program Week / Time English Language Help Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursday,
Peer-Assisted Learning Sessions Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30pm
Writing Reports, Paraphrasing, and Referencing Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Excel Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Wednesdays, 11:00am- 3:30pm
Microsoft Word Basics Weeks 1-12 for each full study period
Fridays, 11:00am - 3:30pm
Please Note: Gold Coast Learning Centre reserves the right to change study skills program dates at any time to meet the needs of learners and changing industry trends
Duration of the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication is 52 weeks full-time, including scheduled weeks of holidays/revision.
This course may also be fast tracked.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
Those who wish to undertake their studies on a part-time basis are encouraged to contact Gold Coast Learning Centre for individual training plans (Not applicable to students on a Student Visa).
There are no Prerequisite requirements for Domestic students.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On successful completion of the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication, students may choose to enrol in the Diploma of Marketing and Communication, a range of other Diploma, Advanced Diploma and University courses, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication include:
- Marketing and Communication manager
- Marketing and Communication consultant
- Marketing and Communication team leader
- Public Relations manager
Recognition of Prior Learning
The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication suits individuals with well-developed marketing skills and a broad knowledge base who lead teams conducting marketing and communication campaigns, demonstrating a range of managerial skills in their role to ensure these campaigns are effective.
They may oversee the work of other staff, providing leadership and guidance with limited responsibility for the output of others, however they will typically report to a more senior manager.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical Marketing and Communication skills and knowledge they would like to develop.
Related Pages & Resources